Thursday, April 17, 2008

I finally did it


I knew it was only a matter of time. The day I signed up for my membership at Meiko's Gym, I knew it would happen eventually. What with my coordination and history of being extremely accident prone and all. I just didn't know when it would happen. Well, folks, it was today. Today I fell off the treadmill at full speed, sending my precious ipod crashing into the treadmill next to me. Nothing like a billion curious eyes watching you collect yourself and your belongings off the floor to make you feel like a million bucks. Did I mention that Chad thought it was hilarious? Well, he did. Oh well. I signed up for the gym in October, and it's April now, so that means I had 6 1/2 accident free months. If I follow that pattern, I should be okay until next October. Thank goodness for that.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

HAH.... that's great. Totally made me laugh!

Mac and Ange said...

Chad's right you know. I wish I would have been there!

Angela Joy Photography said...

I would've done the same thing!

Jessica Lynn Perkins said...

oh man, I wouldn't have lasted a week. i would forget after 5 minutes that I was supposed to be running. I like your little action shot! You should have an asterisk at the bottom that says that it's a dramatization, and not the real thing. Just so people don't freak out.

Jessica Lynn Perkins said...

oh just kidding, it's a thumbs up, not a picture of you pretending to jog, i'm kinda dumb.

Kari V. said...

Big Hugs... I wish I had gotten to know you better when I was in the Crestwood ward! Love your blog and posts...
kari

MerriLynn said...

I see myself doing something like that, which is why I laughed. I would have been sooo embarrased.