Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Natty!!!



Today is Natty's fourth birthday. We planned on taking her to Chuck E. Cheese, but mother nature has decided that we should celebrate her birthday at home this year. (I'm not the best driver when the roads aren't covered in ice, so I'm not going to try my luck today!) Natalie has been such a blessing. After Mikey, we tried for years to have another baby. I cried and prayed and begged and bargained for another child. When she was born I was ecstatic! I remember sitting in the nursery with her and just sobbing because I was so happy to have her. And I've been just as happy every day since then. Natalie is a joy. She is spunky and sassy, but she has the biggest heart of any four year old I know. She loves her family, especially her older brother (who is her hero and her best friend). She loves to sing and dance and apply multiple layers of lip gloss. She is a princess and a ninja, depending on the situation. We love you Natty! Happy Birthday!!!

4 comments:

jjstringham said...

Happy birthday Natty! She is SO cute!

Michaelynn said...

What a beautiful tribute to a beautiful girl!

jack!e @ One Saturday Morning said...

Yay Happy Birthday Natty!! What a big girl she is now. ;)

MerriLynn said...

Happy birthday! I love the pictures. And congrats on the new one coming. That is so awesome! I am so happy for you.