Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Today is Chad and my anniversary. Which means that nine years ago today we were sealed in the San Diego temple in the company of all our dearest friends and family. At the time, I thought I loved Chad more than any one person could love another. Now I look back and realize how young and naive I was! As we've struggled through the successes and setbacks of life, my love for Chad has matured and deepened more than I thought possible. He is my best friend and my most favorite person in the whole world. I love you Chaddy!

5 comments:

TamBaum said...

What?! You mean I am not your most favorite person? Happy Anniversary.

Michaelynn said...

Happy Anniversary! I know exactly what you mean. I look back at the two of us 10 years ago and think we were pretty brave to jump into the sealing room like that when we really were so young and naive. Have a great day!

Stephanie said...

Wow, happy anniversary! 9 years is something to be proud of these days!

jack!e @ One Saturday Morning said...

Happy Anniversary! Woooo 9 years down and eternity to go!

Mark said...

Happy Happy Anniversary! Have great day guys.