Wednesday, January 16, 2008

It's a Major Award!


It may not be a super hip lamp in the shape of a lady's leg, but it is a major award! My amazing husband won a 2007 Ava Platinum Award for one of his video training dvds. It's this beautiful little lady standing on a "piano-finish" pedestal. The thing weighs a stinkin' ton! It's all shiny and beautiful. Apparently the trophies are made by the same guy that designed the golden globe awards. Pretty ritzy stuff (you can check out http://www.avaawards.com/statuette.php for more info on it). And it came in this incredibly fancy looking box with an emblem seal thingie and a latch on the side. I'm not sure, but I think my husband may be a celebrity. Which is really exciting for me. All of a sudden I can envision myself sitting in a cafe with my children and their English nanny, enjoying my imported hot chocolate and biscotti while discussing the finer points of motherhood with other celebrity mothers, like Gwen Stefani or that little Spears girl that is pregnant (which is totally unbelievable. She's what, like 13 years old?) Anyways, I digress...I really just came on to brag about my incredible husband. I'm so proud of him and his success. Way to go Chaddy!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Congrats Chad! That's awesome! Don't forget about us when you're rich and famous.