Sunday, June 29, 2008

Mom, You're #2!

So, a few days ago, Mikey informed me (and I quote): "Mom, if I was still a baby and living in heaven, and I could look down and see all the moms in all the world and pick any that I wanted, you would definitely be...(drumroll)...my SECOND pick." Nice. At least I made the top ten, right?

I then asked him who his first pick would be. He answered: "Oh, I don't know. Probably the old you, before you dyed your hair black."

Who knew that dying my hair had such a huge affect on my parenting skills? Apparently blondes don't only have more fun, they're better mothers. Did I mention that I have an appointment tomorrow to have my hair dyed even darker black? It's true. Hopefully CPS doesn't get wind of it and come to take my children away...

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow, that is so funny! What a cute kid. He will probably laugh at that someday.

jjstringham said...

Ha! I was totally expecting him to say "grandma" or something. At least no one else can top you!

Ashlee said...

That is hilarious. Great job recording it, so you'll always remember it!

MerriLynn said...

That is the funniest ever. maybe, that I put blond back in my hair, I'll be a better mom. ha-ha

The comstocks said...

That is funny, i better dye my hair back to blonde before wesley is old enough to realize the huge difference in mothering skills between blondes and all those other colors!:)

TamBaum said...

That is too funny!

Mac and Ange said...

Mikey is a comedy genius!