Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Mikey!


Today Mikey turned 7 years old. I love my little boy so much. He is my "angel baby from heaven" (as his Aunt and Uncle would say). Mikey is such an example to me. He is sweet and kind. He has such pure faith. He is inquisitive and wants to learn about everything. He is sensitive and empathetic to the feelings of those around him. He's funny and loves to make people laugh. He's grateful. He's so many things that I hope to be when I "grow up!"

Mikey, I love you so much little buddy. I am so lucky to be your mom. I will try very hard to be a good parent and teach you as much as you will no doubt teach me. Happy Birthday, sweetie!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Mikey! I hope you had a fun birthday! We're so glad we could be some part of it. Thanks again!

Mac and Ange said...

He really is an Angel Baby from Heaven, isn't he?! Awesome.
-mac