Tuesday, October 20, 2009

It's a Girl!!!


Meet Anna Elizabeth Perkins!!! We had our ultrasound yesterday and it was sooo amazing! They have improved a ton since Natty was swimming around in my tummy. We saw all the chambers of her heart, her brain, her kidneys, her bladder---and really cute things like her hands, ears, lips, feet, eyes, and profile. She seemed bothered by the ultrasound tech. Anytime they tried to take a picture of her hands or feet she would move them. And she kept covering her ears with her hands. It was absolutely amazing. So, Anna is 1.) a girl, 2.) healthy & 3.) Due March 6th. Happy, happy, happy!!!

9 comments:

Outrageous Prices said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you guys...she looks super cute in the ultra sound pic :) I love her name as well!

jjstringham said...

Yay!!! This makes my heart super happy!

The comstocks said...

I so happy for you guys, I love that picture congrats!

The comstocks said...

I meant I'm so happy! :)

Ashley said...

Yay! What a cute picture. I'm happy for you guys. What a cute name!

Michaelynn said...

Congrats congrats congrats! What exciting news!

Simonds Family said...

Alright! Congrats! *High Five*

Crystal Lynn said...

YAY! Congrats!

Stephanie said...

What fun news! And such a cute ultrasound picture! Congrats!