Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Natty Patty Pumpkin Head



I apologize up front for all the Natty quotes I've been posting lately. I just can't help it though. She is going through a phase where everything out of her mouth cracks me up. Today's top picks:

To me (after holding the bathroom door open for her at school): "Why thank you, my darling."

To Chad: "Our love will make a bridge"

To Mikey: "I'm actually really glad I don't live in Hawaii. They don't have any beds or houses and coconuts are their only drinks. I don't think they've even invented clothes yet." (apparently her knowledge of Hawaii all stems from reruns of Gilligan's Island)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Too cute!

radmegan said...

We were in Hawaii in July and they don't have beds, and we did ONLY drink coconuts. Its really terrible there.