Saturday, January 16, 2010

Another One For the Grandmas

Okay, so if you don't happen to be a grandmother to my children, you can stop reading this post right now. I promise it won't interest you in the slightest. I've been running low on both witty and coherent thoughts of late. I'm going to chock it up to slightly mushy pregnant brain.

If you are a grandparent to my children, here is a video of the kids' winter 2009 exploits. First is a snippet of Mikey's school presentation on the Berlin Wall (he built a model out of Legos), next is the finale of the Nativity Play (in which Mikey was a wise man and Natty was a shepherd) and last is Natty's winter dance recital. We love you guys!!!

2 comments:

Jessica Lynn Perkins said...

Hey, I'm not a grandma and I LOVED it! Sometimes Natty seems so grown up, but this movie reminded me that she is still a little girl! Yay! I love them!

Anonymous said...

I loved it and wish you would post more! You can see why Natty said tappy tap was boring. You can see she just wants to "bust a move". Mikey is so grown up. Nice presentation on the wall.