Tuesday, February 5, 2008



I love my kids. I'm sure all moms do, but I really, really love my kids. They are so much fun to be around and are constantly making me laugh. My life would be so drab without them! Natalie is three. She is sassy, confident and absolutely fearless. She has an amazingly huge vocabulary. I can't remember a time when she couldn't talk. She loves to dance. Give her a semblance of a beat and she will move to it. She has a victory dance that makes me chuckle every time I see it. She takes great pride in passing gas and will loudly declare “I ripped it” anytime wind breakage occurs. Mikey is her best friend and her hero. I can't say I blame her. Mikey is 6 and nearer to perfection than I think I will ever achieve in this life. He has a huge heart and a sensitive conscience. He genuinely wants to do the right thing, whatever that entails. He is a genius. He soaks up information faster than I can give it to him, and then he retains and processes it better than most adults. Science is his absolute favorite subject, especially biology. He wants to know how things work and why they do what they do. Music is in his blood. I'm convinced he will be a rocker like his daddy. He has a very quick sense of humor like his Dad too. I see Chad in him a lot. They are both amazing kids and I am so very grateful that they are mine.





1 comment:

Ashley said...

That's sweet. Your kids do seem amazing. What a nice post about them. They're lucky to have such great parents.