Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hurray for Sunny Days!!!




Now, let me explain myself, lest you think my love of the Pacific Northwest has grown cold. Today was a sunny day only in relation to the rest of the days this week. Really, I should say that it was partly cloudy instead of fully cloudy. It was still mostly overcast and reached a high of a “warm” 43 degrees. But, the sun did peak out every once in awhile, and it was dry enough to take all our outside toys with us to the park next door. We painted on the side walk, played with our cap guns, slid down the slides, raced across the black top and held a rousing game of hide-and-go-seek (during which Natalie “hid” behind a bench. She couldn't see us, which apparently is enough in the mind of a three year old). It was gorgeous outside. Blue skies, big fluffy white clouds, a cool, crisp breeze. Just perfect. I love where we live. I'm pretty sure this is what my corner of heaven is going to look like!






No comments: