Friday, March 27, 2009

Love It!!!

I love this guy! His name is Parry Gripp. I guess he was in some band. They went on tour and he hated it. According to Parry, his tour bus smelled like old nachos. Anyway, he decided it was time to grow up and get a real job. He thought he'd try his hand at advertising. He submitted this jingle to a waffle company. He didn't get the gig, but he liked his jingle so much that he posted it on youtube.com to share with others. It ended up getting over a million hits (or something like that) and becoming an internet sensation. He has since recorded an entire album full of short little songs about nothing & everything. I love them all. I think he is super funny. My kids love him too. And so should you.





3 comments:

jjstringham said...

Those are HILARIOUS!! I am SO tempted to buy that last one as a ringtone even though I don't have an iPhone. :-P

Stephanie said...

Those are cute. I wish I had an iPhone now! ;o)

Michaelynn said...

So funny! I love the iphone song! That is classic! I've got to send it to Chance at work! Maybe AT&T can use this guy for their marketing!