Sunday, November 8, 2009

Davies' Visit

My folks came out to visit this last weekend. It was sooo much fun that I didn't even notice my itching for a few days!!! They came out Thursday and stayed through the weekend. We had a blast with them! We played toys with the kids, ate at Red Mill in Seattle, visited the Future of Flight Museum in Mukilteo, and went to Kids Quest. Oh, and Friday night we conquered a "Vermonster" at the Southcenter mall. We also played a few hands of uno and a whole lot of Disney Scene It!

Thanks so much to my mom and dad for coming out and to Chad for taking all that time off. We all loved hanging out with you. You guys are the best!!!

*Blogger isn't letting me post any pictures right now. D'oh! Once it does I will post some pictures of their visit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a fun time too. I can't believe how easy it was to conquer the Vermonster. We are awesome! Mom

Susan P. said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!