Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween #3







Hey--thanks to all you bloggers who posted about your field trips to Thomasson Farms. What a fun place! Me and the kids trekked out there this afternoon to (finally) pick up those prized Halloween pumpkins. It's pretty late in the season, so the gourds were a little picked over, but (on the bright side) we had the place to ourselves. Since we were all alone, I climbed into the corn box and played with the kids (shhh!!!). Also, we ended up with some pretty sexy pumpkins. I guess it was a successful trip!

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Kira Bishop and Danielle Gilbert jumped in during our field trip...and there were tons of people around! You're just lucky you didn't have to share it with a bunch of crazy kids! :)

Stephanie said...

I still have yet to go there! Looks like a lot of fun!

radmegan said...

hey Heather, I just wanted to tell you that you are the best mom ever! I loved your 3-part Halloween series!

BFF my friend, BFF!!