Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Ramblings of a Mad Woman


No, not me. Natty. She has said some of the cutest things in the world over the last week or so. Some examples:

When we got to Disneyland, she looked around with wide eyes and whispered: "Everything is so magical.."

Later that night, in the car, she turned to me and said, "Mom, you were my first love."

Today I asked her to leave Mikey alone so that he could do his worksheet. She responded with, "I just can't. He's just the best brother in the whole world."

Oh, what I wouldn't give to keep her this age forever!!!

5 comments:

The comstocks said...

she is so cute on sat. i told her i wished i could go with her to get ice cream, she said "you can come". I told her i couldnt because i had to go home but i said thanks for inviting me. she said "i invited you because i love you and i love everyone here"! it was so cute!

jack!e @ One Saturday Morning said...

And she has the cutest little voice to go along with all the cute stuff she says, too! =)

Stephanie said...

Oh man, your kids are cute. How do you not just eat them up!?? To top it off they're just so sweet and loving AND funny all at the same time. I love it! You guys have a great family!

S'mee said...

O.k. This is so weird/cool(?). Friday was my b-day, so Thor took an hour or so to take me and the Hygienist to DownTown Disney for lunch at JB Jazz. I saw your family in front of the stage (where the two little girls treated us all to drum solos) but we were stuck in a corner. I was going to run over and say "Hey!" before we left, but you guys all left first, and fast! So I totally missed saying hi. I was a bit bummed. Any who, it was good seeing *you*! ; )

I am really happy I found your blog, so great to see your family again, one of our favourites! Hugs to all!

Mark said...

She is So Sweet and thoughtful like Mom .we miss talk to her. Miss you guys